Four residents of a Gwinnett County home were injured, one critically, in a fire sparked by a lit candle. The blaze, which happened early Wednesday morning, broke out in a home in the 3300 block of Stanford Circle, NW.

Map. History of Georgia conflict

Liveuamap is not longer providing historic data for previous years in free version

We respect your privacy. Our website is using cookies for 3rd party advertising, analytics, language and user settings. By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.
I agree